ELATECH M and V
- T5, T10, T20, TK5, TK10
- AT5, AT10, AT20, ATK5, ATK10
- HTD3M, HTD5M, HTD8M, HTD14M
- STD5M, STD8M, STD14M
- XL, L, H, XH
- F1, F2, F2.5, F3
- EAGLE5, EAGLE5M, EAGLE8M, EAGLE14M - Download brochure
- POLY-V K
- T10 TP, AT10 TP, HTD8M TP (total protection)
The timing belts manufactured by ELATECH®
have been designed to comply to every need of the design engineer in linear motion, power transmission and in conveying applications where precise synchronisation is needed. ELATECH®
timing belts are manufactured with the body in thermoplastic polyurethane with excellent wear resistance and with high tensile strength steel cords. A special polyamide fabric on the tooth (on request) reduces the coefficient of friction, improves the tooth engagement and reduces noise.
In order to maximize the application of ELATECH®
timing belts, construction with special cords is available on request:
- HPL high performance cords: the cord cross section is increased compared with standard. This results in a lower belt elongation and more precise positioning accuracy.
- HFE high Flexibility cords: the cord cross section is spread on a higher number of single filaments. This results in a lower bending stress and therefore in a higher resistance at reverse bending of the cords. They allow using pulleys and idlers up to 30% smaller in diameter compared to standard.
- INOX stainless steel cords are suitable for application in aggressive environments. They have lower tensile strength than standard cords.
- Aramid: increases belt flexibility and decreases belt weight.
It is to be noted that steel cords offer the best technical performances and dimensional stability of the belts. For application with special cords ask our engineering department.
- ELATECH® belts are certified to be according RoHS 2002/95/EC
- On request, it is possible to deliver belts according to:
- 94/9/CE ATEX II2G-22D
- Antistatic according to ISO 9563 (with special fabric)
- Excellent dimensional stability
- High abrasion resistance
- Low pretension and shaft load
- Maintenance free
- High linear and angular positioning precision
- High efficiency
High resistance to:
- Oils, greases and fats
- Good resistance to acids
- Working temperatures range -10°C +80°C (peaks up to 110°C)
For very low temperature special compound material is
available on request.
- Silicon free production