belts, are truly endless high performance power transmission belts with thermo set resin body and steel (standard) or aramid fiber (on demand) traction cords. The high modulus cords used in the belt production, allow great length stability and low bearing load.
The special manufacturing method and the materials used, make ELATECH® iSync
belts extremely precise and therefore suitable in all applications where high performances are needed.
- High power transmission capabilities
- Maintenance free
- Superior length stability
- Very high chemical resistance and particularly to oils, greases and gasoline
- Superior abrasion resistance
- High quality, thermo-set polyurethane designed specifically for timing belt applications
- Available with either steel or Kevlar® reinforcement
- Application temperature -30°C - +100 °C.
- Power transmission drives
- where high precision is needed
- where cleanliness is critical
- in difficult environment (presence of chemicals)
- Heavy duty conveying drives
- with special backing
- with cleats
Available profile range
belts are available in a standard range in the following profile range:
The following profiles and executions are manufactured on request:
- MXL, HTD5M, DD (double sided)
> Download Elatech iSync